Search This Blog

Annie's Sissy Corner #1

I just had to share this lovely toon!. There is Mom, her lovely daughter, Jennifer and her sissy Michael. All in matching lovely dresses. Michael has very pretty blonde hair. I think if Michael was given a lovely femme name, like Michelle, he would be more willing to wear pretty clothes and be a girl! The dresses are very cute and I love the waist ties! Waist ties are pretty bows which makes me feel like I am a beautifully wrapped present.

I love wearing pretty dresses! But mommy has taught me important things to remember about wearing dresses:

  • Always smooth out my dress before sitting down. Overlap does not look nice.
  • Always keep my knees together, in a very feminine style, when sitting. Never show my pretty panties.
  • Be very careful when outside on a windy day to gold down my dress by the hem. Otherwise....
  • In order to curtsy, as required, a girl must always be wearing a dress.


Love, Sissy Princess Annie


8 comments:

  1. Oh Annie dear, that really is a lovely toon. Thank-you for sharing. The important things Mommy taught you will be the first things Michele will also learn from Jennifer and their Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aidan. I am so glad you like! "Annie's Sissy Corner" is something I will do at least a couple times monthly

      Delete
  2. thats wonderful Annie and I love your photo you are always such a very pretty girl always

    ReplyDelete
  3. I a glad you liked my idea for "Annie's Sissy Corner". The toon you chose is so adorable, sweet and sissy! Michael is going to love the ALL GIRLS weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo of you in that darling sissy dress is so cute! Please post more photos of that dress ad share how much you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie sissy and I recently graduated from FISH Academy. Your reminder about wearing dresses made me think of how Mistress Amber made sure we would never forget, She would take us out on windy days and would punish us if our knees were not locked when we were sitting. Plus hours of practicing to do the cutest and deepest curtsies,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will love to see your photos as a true sissy little girl as a little girl you are so pretty dear

    ReplyDelete

replies to........ White lace and ruffles

  Link to original post I love sharing the stories of how sissy annie was sissified and feminized! I plan to share more in the future. Woul...