Search This Blog

Three Things that I love

 1. The Center for Puppetry Arts is one of my favorite places. There is a Jim Henson Museum. I shared some pictures from the museum. They also do puppet shows! I love when we go to those! There are always lots of children at the puppet shows!  I always bring one of my dollies with me.

2. I love my pink party dresses. I have 4 very special ones. This is one of my favorites. I always wear my black patent leather shoes with these dresses. That makes my outfit more fancy and pretty. I'll post pictures of all four soon!

3. The dolly I have with my is "Samantha". I named her. She is a "Truly Me" dolly. She is my  first American Girl dolly that mommy got for me. She is also a Pleasant Company doll from before American Girl was sold to Mattel by Pleasant Rowland. Do you like Samantha's pretty dress?

(you can click on the links to learn a lot more)

Here I am in Big Bird's nest!


Bert and Ernie

I love posing on this bench. You can see the Muppets behind me,



This is from the puppet museum which has a history of puppets from all over the world



A pretty picture in front of the Sesame Street sign

Sissy Princess Annie


9 comments:

  1. I used to love Sesame Street Oscar and Elmo and the Count lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, it is a pleasure taking you to the Puppetry Center. It's a fun place for children to enjoy themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that you have an original Pleasant Company doll. I hope you take good care of her. You know we have an AG doll hospital if she needs anything. I love the photo of you and Samantha on the bench! A precious little princess caring for your dolly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had to send her to the doll hospital about 3 years ago. She is as good as new now! Thanks, That is a perfect place to pose!!

      Delete
  4. Annie you look so cute clasping the hem of your pretty dress in front of the Sesame St. sign. That almost looks like you were about to curtsy for the camera.
    How precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Wanda! It's sort of a mini-curtsy since my other arm is holding my dolly. When I introduce myself to someone I have both hands and arms free to perform a full and deep curtsy.

      Delete
  5. I just noticed that this is a different pink princess dress! You are adorable in each!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, you just love showing everyone what a pretty sissy dolly you are!

    ReplyDelete

I love being a pansy

Followers of my sissy blog may have noticed many recent posts calling me a PANSY .  That's because I am a  PANSY . Mistress Shari has be...